Monday 25 July 2011

First steps on my baking adventure...


So I've been reading a lot of blogs lately and was thinking about starting one myself since I'm about to begin some more serious baking.. So here it is!
The main content will be about cakes, but since I bake a lot of bread some of the post will be about that as well.

About me:


I'm 23 years old and I live in Aarhus, Denmark. I'm about to begin my last year as an undergraduate in molecular biology and after that I'm doing a masters in it as well. Biology - and especially the human body - has always been a mayor interest of mine, but it wasn't an obvious subject for my further education. I considered police officer, flower arranger, pilot and a lot of other things. Being a pilot was something I considered for a long time, but since I didn't have the money to pay for the education, it slowly fell down my wishlist. I finally decided to start molecular biology, which I'm happy I did and can't imagine doing something else.

I have always loved to bake - I hate cooking, but baking is a totally different world, which I would like to explore some more.

Hope you guys like my blog - please feel free to leave comments and give me feedback and hopefully I'll get better in time :)

Anna


No comments:

Post a Comment