Wednesday 19 October 2011

Deep dark chocolate cookies





I've been looking for a cookie recipe that would be easy to make and didn't require a lot of ingredients. Then I found this recipe, and just the name alone got me hooked - deep dark chocolate cookies. They sound absolutely sinful and I just loove chocolate, so I had to try them. The fact that there's no butter or flour in them just added to their appeal. And let me tell you - they are absolutely delicious, like mouth orgasm delicious. I think this will be my go-to recipe for chocolate cookies. They have a crispy crust and a soft centre and the scent of chocolate when you bake them and when you open the cookie jar - mmm soo good.


I found the recipe over at Divine baking and she has a good picture step-by-step guide, so go over to her site and check the recipe out.
But do yourself a favor and try this recipe - I dare you to only eat one! I couldn't. I have a weak soul when it comes to chocolate.







No comments:

Post a Comment